Data Entry – Health Insurance Claims – Select U.S. States
Change HealthcareFull time
Title: Data Entry – Health Insurance Claims
- Location: Remote in: Georgia; Alabama; Maryland; Maine; Louisiana; Kentucky; Kansas; Iowa; Indiana; Wisconsin; New Hampshire; West Virginia; Nebraska; Virginia; Missouri; Vermont; Mississippi; Minnesota; Michigan; Ohio; Tennessee; Massachusetts; South Dakota; South Carolina;
- Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
- As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
- Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
- If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
- Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Data Entry Rep (Health Insurance)
Overview of Position
- The Data Entry Rep (Health Insurance) will review information to ensure clean claims are submitted. Position will handle all aspects of charge throughput.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Preparing images for scanning
- Processing claim interface files
- Demographic and/or charge entry
- Resolving errors that preventing billing
- Meeting productivity standards
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 1+ year of related office work experience. Health insurance experience preferred
- Proficient with computers including MS Office Suite
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Medical office experience a plus
- Familiarity with health insurance information
- Proficient typing skills
- Time management
- Must be detail oriented
- Good communication skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
- This is a work from home position. Equipment will be provided.
- Must be willing to work Eastern Standard Hours schedule