Bilingual Data Collectors
Amplify EducationFull time
Bilingual Data Collectors
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
Amplify is seeking qualified individuals to work as Remote Bilingual Spanish Data Collectors for an exciting research project being conducted in local schools. Data Collectors will have the opportunity to train and learn cutting edge Spanish literacy and reading assessments, assess students in grades K-6, and collaborate with other data collectors to capture high quality data that will provide support for Amplify’s Spanish literacy products and services. The ideal candidate for this position is timely, reliable, and operates with a high standard of integrity.
If you have a background in education, research, and/or Spanish literacy and are passionate about improving educational outcomes for all students, we want to hear from you. Join us to promote positive instructional outcomes for students!
Responsibilities of the Data Collector:
- Attend a half-day training on how to use all assessments associated with the project.
- IDEL R&D assesses students’ alphabet knowledge, phonological awareness, alphabetic principle, and reading comprehension in Spanish. The sub measures administered vary by grade level.
- Collaborate with other data collectors and school staff to conduct remote assessments with fidelity for students grades K-6
- Collect data efficiently and expertly, while maintaining the confidentiality of student results
Basic Qualifications Of The Data Collector:
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Professional experience interacting with students in grades K-6
- Experience using technology to record data and utilizing digital survey software
- Basic video-conferencing skills on various platforms (i.e. Zoom and Google Meet)
Preferred Qualifications Of The Data Collector:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable: work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience successfully collaborating with colleagues to meet team goals
- Work experience in designing, conducting, or collecting data for research studies
- Organized and with close attention to detail
- Experience in the education field
- Seasonal Part-time position
- Work assignments available during general school hours for grades K-6 (dependent on site)
- Data collection will begin March 1, 2021
- Training will begin February 2021