- Los Angeles, CA – Remote OK
APPLICATIONS FROM AROUND WORLD ARE ACCEPTED. WE ARE AN ALL-REMOTE TEAM WITH AN OPERATION BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA.
The/Studio is on a mission to democratize the supply chain by giving access to world-class manufacturing systems to every small business, artist and brand. We leverage years of experience within manufacturing to empower every creator with a platform rivaling the biggest lifestyle brands.
We are an American company with almost 150 staff globally in the United States, China, Philippines and Romania. The company raised an $11M Series A from top Silicon Valley investors, is profitable, and we already have traction on our next big product offering; a marketplace for SMBs to work directly with factories for great inventory, quickly and affordably.
In a world increasingly bearish about small businesses and local entrepreneurs, we’re taking the lead in believing in — and empowering — the little guy. If you’re passionate about empowering local businesses, cutting-edge artists and hyper-local brands, The/Studio has a role for you.
We are looking for a responsible and reliable Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This is an entry level job but offers opportunities to learn a great deal about startup culture! A great opportunity for MBA candidates or graduates of mass communications/public relations programs — you’re going to be interfacing with a wide variety of professionals, artists, customers and investors!
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. You’ll ensure that day-to-day operations of the CEO are both cohesive and efficient.
You’ll be essential ground-level research and communications, helping brief the CEO on key conversations and discussions. This job will be done remotely due to COVID-19 for the time being, so complete trust and transparency is essential.
- Organize and schedule appointments for Executive Team
- Conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics, from marketplaces to investors, potential candidates to competitors
- Plan and schedule Zoom meetings, town halls, etc.
- Book travel arrangements
- Assist with office purchases
- Assist with projects and tasks when needed
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin assistance preferred, but will consider a recent college graduate
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Hard working
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills