Customer Success Associate
Emme is looking for a highly motivated experienced Customer Support Assistant to join our mission of putting women's health in women's hands. We are looking to contract a part-time VA to assist with Customer Support for our recently launched Emme Smart Case and App. We are looking for an assistant with experience in working with high-level professionals and a small team and . Key attributes to the applicant best suited to this position include; reliability, maturity, professionalism and the ability to self-motivate.
We are a group of ambitious engineers, passionate feminists, and fierce advocates, working together to make healthcare what it should be for millions of women—seamless, connected and decided by her. At Emme, we combine our strengths to create physical, digital, and direct-to-consumer experiences that close the loop on women's health.
At Emme, we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is critical for creating a positive environment for all contractors and leads to stronger outcomes and better products for our customers.
- Respond to customer service tickets (via Zendesk) according to company SLA's.
- Help to develop and update FAQ's as necessary.
- Foster a culture of friendly, clear and helpful communication for our customers.
- Provide technical insight and guidance tracking and developing the reporting of tickets
- Work with other parts of the company development, UX/UI, hardware to resolve customer support tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Continuously learn and report out specifics of Zendesk for company improved processes.
- Some other minor administrative tasks may also be required.
- Part-time and flexible hours (business day) - 10-20 hrs per week.
- Passionate about creating a better future for women's health with a deep care for customers and a commitment to having a strong, positive impact on their lives.
- 5+ years as a US based self-employed virtual administrative assistant.
- 2+ working with a small start-up company.
- Experience with Customer Support and E-commerce.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer service applications.
- Experience with G-Guite (Google drive, docs, sheets, etc), Slack and project management tools.
- Experience with technology based e-commerce companies.
- Experience with privacy-focused apps, websites, and services.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets-it-done.
- Quick learner who works well independently but also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to seek and give well-intentioned, real-time feedback with a constructive mindset in order for us all to improve.