Product Manager - Community Data and Experimentation
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As our Data and Experimentation Product Manager you will:
- Define our team’s experimentation success criteria, methodology and approach (ensuring our experimentation approach is informed by direct business impact).
- Have the ability to combine data from multiple sources (e.g. analytics, salesforce, marketo…) with a hands-on approach to help identify new/unique insights and opportunities, as well as to help identify data gaps and design approaches on how we can best fill those gaps in our data pipeline
- Work closely with our Data team, to ensure they have the priorities, roadmap plans and detailed specifications required to be successful.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with a focus on data analysis, with a modern technology offering.
- Proven ability to define product experiments, set hypotheses , and validate outcomes.
- Capable of conducting analysis required to define a model, and then collaborate with the broader team to execute these models at scale.
- Passionate about data driven product management and engineering.
- Hands-on data analysis and reporting experience.
- Ability to define and execute customer facing experiments.
- Ability to define and execute data model experiments (to refine our data models and analysis).
- Ability to build custom data models and analysis.
- Excited about sharing the latest data findings/insights with your team.
- Experience with Heap Analytics, Google Analytics and Periscope.
- Experience with Graph Data models (e.g. Neo4js, Neptune...).
- Experience with Statistical Development and Analysis Tools (e.g. R).
- Experience with connecting/analyzing data across multiple sources (e.g. Marketo + Salesforce).
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.