Community Outreach Coordinator
JobGet is a mobile technology company that helps people find jobs, and help companies hire, fast! To learn more about our company, please go to our website at www.jobget.com. The Community Outreach department is looking for an intern who specializes in communication, sales, non-profit management, or other relevant areas to assist with generating leads and partnerships between JobGet and their clients.
Applicants should be highly organized, ambitious students who excel in communication. You should be a collaborative team member who is able to work closely with your supervisor, while also tackling some projects independently. The JobGet team values those who are resourceful, tenacious, and determined to succeed.
We are searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. You will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Research and analysis in key market areas (Boston, NYC, and others)
- Initiate contact with key personnel in outreach departments
- Generate leads with potential partners
- Pitch services to potential partners
- Plan and facilitate community education presentations in a virtual setting
- Assist with community education presentations when necessary
- Attend team meetings and communicate regularly with supervisor
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners in the workforce/professional development sector.
- Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including partner appreciation events.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- High comfort level with initial outreach to potential clients
- Organization skills (Excel, Google Sheets, HubSpot, etc.)
- Able to facilitate communication between parties is a must!