Senior Product Manager, Reports and Workflows
Senior Product Manager, Reports and Workflows
- Remote, US. Or Mountain View, CA, United States
At AliveCor, we imagine a healthier world powered by access to personalized intelligent information. Heart disease kills more people than anything else in the western world, including all cancers combined. We’re on a mission to be the world’s heart health partner by enabling access to quality heart care for everyone. AliveCor has pioneered over-the-counter medical EKG devices and continues to lead the way in empowering consumers and patients to take care of their heart. Using our FDA-cleared medical-grade hardware and software, hundreds of thousands of users have taken more than 100-million heart health measurements, and counting.
Our vibrant team of people are attracted to AliveCor because they want to build something meaningful — and AliveCor delivers: every day, customers tell us that we’ve saved lives. Join us in our mission!
AliveCor is looking for a talented senior product manager to own and evolve our clinical reports and workflow solutions for our rapidly growing clinical care platform. You will be responsible for defining how physicians and their teams leverage data to better-manage their cardiology patients. Building on your platform expertise, you’ll align with customers to craft efficient workflows that scale and integrate seamlessly into health care systems, and work with a tight-knit cross-functional team to deliver. The scope of the role includes owning and driving the roadmap for clinical workflows & integrations, reporting tools, and screening & clinical research products.
We’re a small company with a big vision–we’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience with creating actionable information out of large sets of data for users and customers, ideally working within the healthcare space.
- Is a big-picture “ecosystem” thinker with an analytical mindset and a bias for action.
- Thrives working with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
- Is excited about transforming healthcare via emerging technology.
- Loves to tackle complex workflows, creating simple solutions built with intent and impact.
- Define and drive the roadmap for both existing and new products that deliver clinical insights to cardiology care teams and their patients.
- Drive the full product lifecycle from research, design, specification, metrics definition, development, launch, and beyond.
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams to prioritize and ship features.
- Work with clinician customers and payers to identify needs and translate into solutions that scale, incorporating insights into the product.
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of the clinical portal, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
- Understand the competitive landscape, and use customer feedback to identify new market opportunities and develop strategies for capturing those opportunities.
- Be a strong leader that facilitates collaboration. Demonstrate the ability to continually refine the team’s processes while empowering team members to feel heard and respected.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in product management with a focus on enterprise platform products; experience within an enterprise healthcare discipline highly preferred.
- Deep experience with driving Engineering and Design teams in developing software solutions.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to launch products with impact and scale.
- Strong business sense, intellectual curiosity, and desire to become a subject matter expert in a complex ecosystem.
- Technical fluency and flexibility to deliver solutions across web, native mobile apps, and API.
- Skilled in analytics with experience in defining metrics to measure product performance.
- High degree of user empathy and ability to balance advocate for the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill complex problems into simple documentation tailored to the audience.
- Passion for making healthcare better for patients and more efficient for providers. Patience to solve hard problems and work around operational roadblocks.
AliveCor is located in downtown Mountain View, CA. We are close to Caltrain and supply car and bike parking for employees. We strive to make your life outside work as smooth as possible while you’re at work, and we offer a long list of benefits to make that happen.
- Competitive salary and competitive stock options
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Generous Benefits – employee 100% covered for medical, dental and vision
- Mobile reimbursement
- Stocked kitchen + weekly catered lunches
- A supportive, collaborative group of people who understand that success depends on the team
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.