Title: Executive Assistant
- Location: Central United States
- REMOTE / CENTRAL US / BUSINESS SUPPORT – BUSINESS SUPPORT / OPTION FOR FLEXIBLE WORK PATTERN
Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. In addition to award-winning, highly rated products, we are proud to have highly rated employee reviews on Glassdoor.
Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding teams globally across all functions.
As a company, our core values drive our processes. We have a bias for action, we innovate and demand quality, we work with integrity, we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and our communities. We are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive and passion.
As our business has grown, so have the responsibilities of the Exec team.
We are looking to provide additional support for our senior leaders in order to enable them to focus more on the aspects of their roles that only they can do.
As such, we are hiring for EA support to be shared by Exec team members. This role will be US based remote role, supporting our US based execs.
What you will be doing
- Provide general administrative support to the Exec Team
- Support Exec team appointment / meeting scheduling
- Make business travel arrangements and expenses claims
- Assist with documents/presentation prep, as and when individual execs require
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications, as requested
- Liaise with other staff members as required by supported execs
- Work using G-Suite, Zoom and Slack
What additional activities will you be involved in
- Coordinate and organize department related events working with the EA to CEO and office manager
- Assist with department planning/Calendars
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings at request
- Support on personal items to enable execs to be more capable in their role
What we are looking for
- Solid track record of supporting and balancing priorities across multiple exec team members
- High level of detail orientation
- Ability to prioritise between several actions
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Confidence to upwardly manage senior execs
- High levels of discretion (confidentiality)
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills – verbally and written
- Ability to build professional and collaborative relationships
- Highly motivated by strong values and company culture
- Ability to work resonantly on a remote basis through video conferencing and instant messaging
- Ability to support execs across US time zones
- MS office and/or G suite skills
- A truly flexible working culture
- Company Equity
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with access to a Udemy account
- & much more!