Customer Success Project Manager
About Bitfocus, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Bitfocus, Inc. is changing the way communities nationwide integrate software, systems, data, and policy to innovate and strengthen the nation's social safety net. We develop software and administer data systems that affect and change lives, connecting our most vulnerable populations to the most effective resources available in their communities. Our products empower organizations and communities to better leverage their resources, helping them to become data-driven in their efforts in all areas of health, human, and social services.
Our diverse and inclusive culture has played a key role in our success at Bitfocus. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability.
Bitfocus is a fully remote organization; this will be a work from home position.
About our Customer Success Team:
The Customer Success team is our front line for customer and technical relations. Our primary objective is to cultivate a remarkable environment that creates loyal and evangelical customers, both internal (staff) and external (clients).
In their role, our Customer Success team forms a crucial relationship as the first and most frequent contact that our customer base has with Bitfocus. The team's mission is to continuously refine strategies that enable communities to best utilize Clarity Human Services. This is accomplished by developing and retaining a comprehensive partnership with the customer at multiple levels, anticipating needs and providing solutions to assist the homeless response system. They are devoted to educating customers on the flexibility and powerful capabilities of the Clarity Human Services software so that each is guaranteed to achieve ongoing success.
Our Core Values
- People First. Always.
- Live in the WOW
- Elevate our Mission
- Start with Yes
- Take Detours
- Practice Humility
- Paint with Numbers
- Speak the truth in kindness
- Grow Together
- Unite in Excellence
The Customer Success Project Manager is a role that puts the customer as a first priority by proactively engaging customers, removing friction points and growing lifetime value. Our customers are central to our business and we're looking for a customer success superstar who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding and ongoing retention. Through regular customer check-in calls, email conversations and webinars with new and current customers, you'll build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the lifecycle of the customer. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers, acting as the friendly face of our business and shepherding them to the right solution for their community.
As a Customer Success Project Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain customer relations, building a partnership based on a key account list.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop subject matter expertise on key customer caseload.
- Develop subject matter expertise on national policies, practices, and program models that impact the homeless response system.
- Identify strategies to maintain and build services to meet customer needs.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship for the entire lifecycle.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled customer check-in meetings to determine overall wellness, communicate deliverables and next steps, mentor, instruct and guide customers to effectively meet and exceed their needs, and to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Monitor customer account to ensure fast response to customers queries and to implement continuous improvement.
- Become the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input and support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Gauge customers' level of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
You will love this position if:
- You are high energy, positive and have a proactive attitude.
- You have excellent organizational, time management, people management and influencing skills.
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude and a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You have the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and implement effective processes.
Required skills and experience that drive success in this role:
- College Degree in computer science, social work or related field preferred but not required.
- Preferably 1-year experience in a related field.
- Technical aptitude.
- Driven, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Crosstabs, Pivots, Formulas).
- Experience with customer CRM software preferred.
- Keen listening, observation and communication skills with proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of general business operations with the ability to review and understand financial documents.
- Strong independent and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
What makes you stand out:
- Excellent people/public relations, observation and communication skills.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Innovative thinking to identify best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- Excellent organizational, time management, people management and influencing skills.
- Sophisticated project management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations.
- Enthusiasm for technology and learning new software applications and database products.
- High level of organization with excellent time management skills..
- Adaptable and able to effectively multi-task.
- Our ideal candidate has a background in HMIS, homeless services, and/or the human services system.
How we'll support you:
- Work in a fully remote/virtual environment with a robust onboarding and training program that sets you up for success
- A unique, friendly, and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development