Manager of Client Success
The Manager, Client Success is responsible for providing strategic guidance, adhering the team to company process and procedure while pinpointing and enacting intelligent process change, driving revenue goals, championing best practices, and advising Client Success Managers on behalf of their clients.
This is a remote position, applicant must reside in: AZ/CA/CO/FL/IL/IN/MA/MI/NM/NV/OH/TX
- Manage a team of remote Client Success Managers (CSMs) responsible for customer experience strategy and achieving aggressive revenue targets
- Work with VP Client Success to create and implement Client Success plans for customer retention and expansion in terms of logos and ARR.
- Work collaboratively with leadership to provide career development, performance oversite, and employee engagement for a diverse group of remote CSMs.
- Drive onboarding of new CSMs as well as on-going training of team to support productivity and employee growth.
- Help to define critical goals, milestones and key performance indicators to aid clients in achieving their business outcomes.
- Work with team to drive strategy for adoption of all new product features with existing clients.
- Relay client ideas and feedback to VP, Customer Success & product team to incorporate into future product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with our data science team to establish measurable targets, KPIs; as well as drive data tools for customer usage.
- Utilize analytics tools to help the management team understand client trends and behaviors that will help drive business decisions.
- Escalate and monitor on-going Client needs & concerns through appropriate means.
- Support onboarding efforts for new projects or new clients, including an understanding of implementation efforts.
- Partner with the Manager of Operations in order to establish consistent communication around a client driven pipeline of projects and alterations to campaigns that ensure improved success.
- Coach Client Success Managers on methods to strategically advise customers toward agreed upon goals, developing customer growth strategies and signaling high potential customers.
- Serve as the internal advocate for clients and help marshal resources & processes through the VP Client Success to ensure on-going client success.
- Provide client facing support through development of strategic partnerships alongside CSMs when appropriate to help mitigate obstacles, renew revenue and execute growth plans.
- Forecast and track key deployment and adoption metrics (usage, churn, risk, etc.) on behalf of the Client Success and Account Management functions.
- Guide client success stories into case studies, closely working with the marketing team.
- Work with VP of Operations & VP of Client Success to contribute to the refinement of existing processes and development of new processes that help predictably deliver value to our clients, drive renewal rates, upsell rates, and early adoption rates.
- Manage Enterprise level clients directly as needed and where senior level expertise is warranted.
- Ability to travel for client related activity as needed, post-pandemic
- 5+ years customer-facing relationship strategy experience
- 3+ years prior experience managing client facing teams responsible for revenue generating functions in Account Management and/or Client Success.
- Experience in Marketing, Lead/Demand Gen technologies is a plus; Secondly, experience in AI technologies relative to sales, customer service & communication is helpful.
- A leader who believes that to win you must not only make the client successful, but also your team members and the organization.
- Someone who knows how to lead a team to deliver an exceptional client experience, both proactively and reactively. A person flexible enough to understand what it takes to work in a fast growth environment while also strategizing for scale. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and dig-in among a start-up environment is critical to success in this role.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion for delivering the best possible client experience.
- Experience navigating and driving client engagements to completion with a high level of client understanding.
- Deep understanding of how to mentor and manage a passionate team of professionals at various stages within their career.
- Keen ability to shift between various ongoing projects by utilization of project management experience and adept organization practices.
- Experience implementing B2B & B2C software solutions that involve a managed service component with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and eloquent writing skills.
- Pricing strategy and contract negotiation skills
We are currently only seeking candidates for a full time position, no contractor or consulting companies. Drips does not sponsor or transfer work visas. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible for employment.