Head of Product (m/f/d)
What Zenloop is doing
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple different industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys.
After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
In the next phase of Zenloop´s further growth, we are looking for a strong Head of Product (M/F/D) who can grow our product and business to the next level.
- Develop and execute a product strategy aligned to the overall company vision
- Working closely with the tech; develop, communicate and implement an efficient product roadmap in order to meet short, medium and longer term business strategy objectives
- Establish a transparent, ongoing product "status quo" process where operational reports and KPI´s are aligned and stakeholders informed
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to align product priorities and managing expectations
- Managing, building and leading a cross functional Product team
You're the right person for us if you...
- Have a proven experience in managing and leading strong performing heterogeneous product teams
- You have a strong track record of successfully delivering product strategy and transformation within a B2B/SaaS business
- You care about the people in your teams and you can coach and mentor them
- Have excellent English (verbally and written) skills
- Have worked with remote tech teams (ideally)
- Are willing to relocate or travel to Berlin regularly
That's what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- Experienced founder and management team where you are included in driving the strategy of the company
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Remote working
- Greenfield & creative freedom to drive your own topics
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.
If you have any questions, please contact Rani Verschoor (firstname.lastname@example.org).