Client Success Executive
Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Vancouver, Berlin and London. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Buyapowa is the only advocate marketing platform designed for large enterprises - many of which trade within regulated industries - we deliver a fully-compliant, secure and flexible solution that can be deployed anywhere in the world. Buyapowa works with over 100 of the world's largest brands and retailers, including T-Mobile, EDF, Vodafone, HSBC, boohoo and BT.
Globally, we're a team of 40 employees and we're growing quickly. We've won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we're passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other's energy.
The Client Success Executive will play a pivotal role in managing our clients on a day to day basis.
You will become an expert in Client Success driving value for our clients providing insights, analysis and advice.
Support the CSMs and SCSMs with reporting needs, account analysis, and account set up.
You will be developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving client lifetime value and minimising churn.
The insight, analysis and advice we provide is key to our client's success. Our expertise ensures referral becomes a significant customer acquisition channel, and our Client Success team is fundamental to making that happen.
- Collaborate with CSM's and SCSM's to ensure accounts are launched smoothly and speedily
- Support CSM's and SCSM's with reporting needs, account analysis, and account set up
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products
- Educate and advise clients of the best practices for running referral marketing campaigns using our platform
- Build strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders across the client business
- Train and support clients to increase usage, frequency and effectiveness
- Analyse and interpret data to offer recommendations to ensure the success of clients' campaigns
- Arrange regular update calls and meetings with clients to feedback on activity and knowledge sharing
- Efficiently solve client issues with the support of the wider team
- Attend regular internal Client Success meetings to provide an overview and insight of key clients to senior management team
- Be an integral member of the entire Buyapowa team, putting energy and passion into your work.
- 1+ years of experience in customer support or management within SaaS organizations
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Ability to build strong working relationships - a great ambassador for our brand
- Passionate about technology and an advocate of selling through referral
- Highly motivated to drive their own success and achieve individual objectives
- Strong relationship building skills
- Energetic self-starter with a passionate approach to work
- Fluent in either Spanish or French (in addition to English)
- Account Management experience / qualifications
- Educated to a degree level
- You'll be part of a small, competent and highly ambitious team
- You will own initiatives and have the autonomy to execute your plan
- Be part of a rapidly growing business expanding internationally
- Fully remote working