Head of Customer Success
The Head of Customer Success leads the customer success, community and testing functions. They arrange and host regular webinars and events with customers and partners (in EST), and coordinate public and internal testing programs. They deepen customer and partner relationships, helping them succeed with delightful, referenceable interactions and world-class support, and representing their voices in product planning.
Reincubate is a values-led software company with a focus on helping users get more from their devices and data. We're hard at work helping people look amazing on video with Camo (reincubate.com/camo).
We've been featured by the New York Times, WSJ, BBC, and have customers at organisations including Apple, Google, Facebook, Nasa, Tesla, Harvard, MIT and Stanford. Users rate Reincubate as one of the UK's most-loved software companies. HM Queen Elizabeth Ⅱ twice awarded us Britain's highest business honour. For more, see reincubate.com/about.
- Ensure customers have a great support experience
- Ensure we're giving timely, excellent responses to customers (tickets, social, comments, reviews)
- Ensure that customers have the right channels to talk to us
- Make it easier for customers to self-service via content, communication, and better customer experience
- Produce an amazing user experience through skilled written, video and instructional / training content
- Advocate for customer experience & needs internally
- Feed into the product roadmap to make the product better, easier to use
- Performing comprehensive testing, leading both the internal team and external beta programmes
- Build & engage with the customer community
- Build community: organise and host regular hangouts, online video events and workshops.
- Evolve our voice by sharing company, product, learning and event news to customers
- Drive advocacy (references & testimonials) and reviews, and ensure they are on the right channels
- Drive sales, upsells, retention through customer experience
- Build & engage with the partner community
- Build relationships with partners and involve them in our communities, education, social & co-marketing initiatives
- Work with partners to reduce any integration friction
- Ensure the team is world-class
- Ensure scorecards, roles & schedule for team are appropriate
- 3+ years management experience in Customer Success or Professional Services in tech, managing and developing a team.
- Experience building community in North America through video, forums/groups, newsletters, webinars, streaming or partnerships, or ambassador programs.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, able to craft compelling messages with copywriting and video skills.
- Super organised and process-oriented: excellent time-management, data-driven decision-making, and an eye for detail.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Engaging, energising, and empathetic with customers and partners. Strong ability to organise and present to consumer and business customers and partners. Passionate about understanding customer needs and helping them succeed.
- Tenacious and biased to action in finding solutions and focus on what must be done to achieve goals. Unafraid of mucking in, and enthusiastic throughout.
- Embraces challenges and new territory with a growth mindset, welcomes feedback, and sees effort as the path to mastery.
- Flexible to suit you best
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hours (in US east hours: EST)
- Remote work, though we'd love to meet when we can
- Taking care of the future
- Share options
- Healthcare plan
- Investing in your growth
- Competitive salary
- Home office allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Work in a values-based business, built for the long-term
Reincubate values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.