Visual Designer, Growth
Brave CareFull time
At Brave Care we are building the future of healthcare for kids. We are rethinking what getting care for your kiddo looks like, in order to create the best experience for kids and parents. That means building everything from the tech to the clinics, end to end ourselves.
Brave Care is full of kind people doing the best work of their careers. Self-starters who want to work collaboratively to achieve more. We learn from each other and support each other when things inevitably don't go as planned. We offer competitive salaries and benefits but more than that, work that matters. Making the world a better place is a cliche in the startup world, but the impact we have on children and families can change their lives.
We have over 250 5-star Google reviews and > 95 NPS. Here's a few things parents have said about us:
“This place is amazing. The entire staff was so warm and welcoming to me and my children. They had my kids comfortable and laughing almost immediately. We didn't feel rushed at all, and communication was clear and thorough. It was hands down the best doctor experience I've had since my kids were born.”
“My son broke his arm over Memorial Day Weekend. Honestly, Brave Care provided the best care I have ever seen. They even treated his teddy bear. I'd give them 10 stars if I could!”
“What a fantastic place! They made what could have been a traumatic experience one of joy. We came in for stitches and left with a sticker and smiles all around. They are friendly and genuinely care about the families they serve.”
“Dr. Fish was amazing with my son. I have never seen him be able to open up to a health care provider like that before. I highly recommend i
We're a small, but a quickly growing team working hard to let everyone know about Brave Care and the wonderful Complete Care that we offer to families and their kiddos. We're looking for a talented designer to help our Growth team create beautiful and consistent brand assets in a diverse range of mediums, as well as contribute to our constantly evolving brand identity. You'll work with wonderful designers, content marketers, communications & growth leads, and of course our amazing medical providers. You will work with our existing design team to impact every level of our customer outreach.
This role reports to the Head of Growth as a member of the Growth team and partners closely with our Product and Clinic teams.
This is a full-time, remote position (the US only) at a fast growing startup.
- You are excited to design for parents and kiddos.
- You are interested in more than just the design work and you strive to understand all facets of the business as a whole and want to collaborate with design and other stakeholders to build the best thing possible.
- You love to see a well-executed campaign and sweat the details.
- You are kind, caring, and want to work with amazing people.
- You are self-motivated and driven. You want to be given problems to solve rather than tickets to pick up.
- You want to bring your ideas to the table, and we want to hear them.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality
- You are willing to grow outside of your comfort zone, for example, helping with interior design needs as we build new clinics
- 2+ years professional experience working in-house or a digital agency
- Solid understanding of foundational design principles
- Strong digital design and layout skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; Figma is a plus
- Multidisciplinary design chops, experience with digital as well as print; video is a plus
- Ability to communicate your design thinking and ideas to the team, as well as receive feedback constructively
- A passion for amazing brand design and visual storytelling
- Bonus points for experience with illustration or animation
- Design deliverables for social, newsletter, and marketing campaigns
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Learn about our company, brand, products, and users (families + clinic staff)
- Executing campaigns from ideation to shipping across a wide range of disciplines
- Supporting our clinics with print collateral
- Help establish a design system for our various social media platforms
- Owning all outbound communication design work
- Working with our expansion team to support building new clinics with outreach to new communities
- Working with our design team with the maintenance of brand documentation
Compensation & Benefits
At Brave Care, we believe in life at work and life outside of work. We want our employees to be happy and healthy, as well as have the resources and the support they need to thrive. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity / Paternity) 12 Weeks
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation + holidays
- Full Family Health Care Coverage including comprehensive medical and dental
- Conference Allowance (once the world is back to normal)
- Education/Tutorial Allowance
- Paid Sick Days
- Wellness Allowance ($100/month - gym, spa, whatever you like)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please tell us about yourself and why Brave Care is the right place for you. If you don't think you meet all of the requirements but are interested, please apply!
Brave Care is an equal opportunity employer and committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.