SteadyMD is a telehealth platform that focuses on fostering high-quality relationships between patients and clinicians. Our flagship service offers patients a long-term relationship with their own personal doctor, completely online. In addition, we also power telehealth operations for leading healthcare organizations.
We are looking for responsible, well-respected independently licensed counselors, therapists, social workers and psychologists to work closely with our platform partners to provide virtual counseling visits (video and/or chat based) and other services to patients throughout the country. This is a part-time position requiring the providers to work 5-20 hours a week in their free time.
SteadyMD is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you share our values, SteadyMD is a good place to be.
- Conduct virtual visits for patients with Anxiety and/or Depression
- Ask intuitive questions
- Maintain a comprehensive record of the patient’s complete health history
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion between patients and providers
- Must be actively licensed in a US state
- Two years of practice experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo