UI / UX Lead
NOTE: This position can be remote, or can work out of our offices in London, Johannesburg or Nashville.
The UI / UX Lead will drive Product Development progress alongside Chalkline's Chief Product Officer as we rapidly grow the business.
We embody our core values: Candid, Action-oriented, Resourceful, Data-driven and Speed as a Habit.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism.
The UI / UX Design Lead is responsible for building and driving all Chalkline application interactions.
This individual will be a highly motivated Product Champion who quickly grasps the Chalkline vision, and who thrives in a start-up environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have ambition to have your products in millions of hands globally.
- Your strongest point of reference is your digital portfolio of live software products.
- You're passionate about regulated gaming, sports betting and online casinos, and about the growth potential in the space.
- You listen and lead as thoughtfully as your design.
- UX and UI design for the Chalkline BettorGames platform, mobile web products and apps.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps that effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to development teams and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with Leadership team to understand business goals.
- Conduct user testing and research; canvas the competitive landscape for ideas.
- Measure business & application KPIs with an eye towards continuous product improvement.
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings into design.
- Establish and monitor standards, processes, and communications for UI / UX.
- Help sell the product with Sales & Marketing.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong eye for detail.
- Expert level in Figma, Sketch of Adobe XD.
- Strong technical understanding and capabilities in modern front end technologies.
- Minimum five years experience in roles of progressive product resonsibility.
- Proven ability to drive results that consistently exceed goals.
- Strong GSuite or Office.
Our competitive compensation package includes base salary plus annual bonus incentives, plus tickets to sporting and live music events when they come back.