Customer Success Manager
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for selling, training, and coaching at scale for all your teams and across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in London and Sydney, Australia. We’ve partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as, Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives. Our award winning platform is recognized by Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform category to meet all of their feature requirements.
We're growing our team and looking for passionate individuals interested in working in a collaborative, energetic environment. Our Customer Success Manager is key to delivering a world class customer experience.
This individual will provide support in all stages of the customer journey including sales handoff, onboarding, value realization, growth and renewal for Bigtincan / ClearSlide. They will collaborate with teams across functions and will be the voice of the customer to ensure customer and company success.
- Be passionate about customer success and establish yourself as a trusted advisor for customers
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, continually provide proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction to ensure the client realizes the full value from their investments with Bigtincan / ClearSlide.
- Act as a consultant, drawing upon past and peripheral experiences, while delivering, developing, and sharing industry best practices.
- Monitor customer health, engagement and overall product utilization and work across teams to develop methods to increase customer health & usage.
- Keep customers up to date on product releases and new features.
- Support business review meetings and provide ideas that will lead to optimization, increased value, growth, renewal and advocacy.
- Identify products and services to grow existing accounts and work with Account Managers to introduce the opportunity to upsell/cross-sell.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Project manage support challenges between customer and support to ensure resolution of trouble tickets.
- Maintain SFDC Opportunity/Account records & attach relevant documents.
- Travel as needed for customer meetings and conferences.
- 2+ years of account management experience with a successful track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders including VP/C level on an account.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users
- A track record for creative and data-driven problem solving for customers and end users.
- Experience in understanding goals to advise customers on marketing, training and sales enablement strategy.
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects - passionate about technology adoption.
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player.
- Ability to thrive working remote
- Curious and eager to learn. Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Thrives in a startup environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, sales enablement, and LMS software a plus.
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.