Client Success Partner
Fuel50 is scaling-up! We have had great success with our next-gen career pathing and talent marketplace SaaS product, landing major brands all over the globe with 500,000+ users, 100+ clients, 13 languages in 25 countries.
Our founders are two incredible women who simply wanted more for people at work. They wanted to spark fire in everyone that our software touches – fueling passion in their work. This vision has resonated with our investors who support us from NZ, Australia, the UK and Silicon Valley.
We believe in truly practicing what we preach. Our vision and values are transparent and built on 90-day sprints which drives our growth, encourages goal-setting, and celebrates milestones every step of the way. Our vision has been consistent since day one — to make sure every employee, no matter where they are in the world, loves their job. This is a core value of ours, and we pride ourselves on how this is evident in the teams we have built at Fuel50 as well as the work we do with clients.
We’re proud to work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands – (check out our FuelX conference speakers!) – on creating great experiences for their teams. Our product empowers forward-thinking companies to deploy career growth initiatives to attract and retain talent while boosting engagement and productivity.
We’re also a socially responsible company – we work with charities who help women and minority groups land on their feet through career coaching and support.
- Fast, Fun, Fabulous and ‘Fuellie’ (The definition of ‘Fuellie’ includes friendliness among its qualities – to find out more – apply for this job!)
The Client Success Partner is responsible for ensuring clients and their people have an outstanding Fuel50 experience. Acting as a client partner, this role caretakes each client in their portfolio, ensuring the Client is informed, inspired and successful in their use of Fuel50. Taking a lead role during implementation and full ownership post launch for fully contracted clients, this ensures career engagement initiatives leveraging Fuel50 have demonstrable long term client value, (client) business impact and continue to support client organizations business and HR Strategy.
This role is a key revenue generating role that builds profitable client relationships, tracks and drives customer renewals, upgrades and organic growth.
- 10+ years account management / client success experience - you deliver amazing value to clients and are able to navigate complex client requirements with ease
- Either SaaS experience, or industry (HR/Career) experience or both
- You're very familiar with dealing with enterprise or SMB customers - ideally 10,000+ staff customer-base.
- Highly relationship focused, able to have strategic business conversations with senior HR influencers.
- You're great at facilitating / orchestrating activity, with fantastic communication skills to match.
- Ideally you're well-respected in our industry with a strong personal brand.
- You have a strong work ethic and motivation around continuous personal growth.
- Based anywhere in US with some flexibility around hours to accommodate our global offices.
What it's like to work here:
- We have culture around continuous (but friendly) feedback and recognition. We have super-hero awards at very quarterly sprint and every weekly meeting includes spontaneous recognition and shout outs across peers.
- We will have your back when you need help! Your colleagues want to see you succeed and work hard to help you do so!
- We work hard and deliver amazing results to our clients – you will be proud of what you deliver to clients and your colleagues.
- You’ll be working with clients across the United States with some flexibility in working hours required to service with your leaders out of USA and our core Product and some of your Client success colleagues based in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, then please apply. If you’re not sure you’re ready or meet all requirements yet, please apply anyway! We’ll review every application that we get.