- OPERATIONS AND FINANCE – OPERATIONS
- FULL TIME
The Commercial Counsel at Redox is responsible for working with our Sales Team members and Client accounts to successfully align and move contracts to signature. The Commercial Counsel will need to be able to articulate the contract terms, negotiate, and come to agreement on client requests for specific terms. They will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across our organization including the AE, AE leadership, Finance Operations and C-levels.
In this role you will work directly with our Chief Legal Officer.
This role is 100% remote, based in the US. We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts (including customer facing and vendors)
- Document learnings to create a long term knowledge management system for the contract process for future Redoxers
- Participate or manage the process to create efficiency in contracting, including self serve options for sales and other parts of Redox
- Opportunity over time to learn corporate law functions if there is a willingness / desire (corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, etc.)
Background and Experience
- Admitted to the bar in any state
- Experience drafting, review of and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Business acumen, clear and concise writing skills
- Ability to build effective slide decks for presentations
- Building trust relationships cross functionally and with customers
- Intellectual curiosity – not just finding answers, but solving problems
- Ability to be comfortable with gray areas and imperfect answers
- Willingness to work and make decisions autonomously, within reasonable parameters that are discussed and worked on with leadership teams
Desired Experience, but not Required
- SaaS background a plus
- Working knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a serious plus, but not a requirement
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
- Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team!
- We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct.
- Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
- Thank you for your interest in Redox!