Project Coordinator, North America Marketing
Title: Project Coordinator, North America Marketing – US Remote
- Location: US Remote
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
The North American marketing team is responsible for driving the customer strategy and integrated marketing initiatives for our US and Canadian markets. In close collaboration with our core product line teams and global marketing counterparts, we keep the customer at the center of everything we do, favor a strong balance of analytical and creative thinking, and consistently strive to deliver the utmost value for our customers and the Vistaprint business overall!
The project coordinator role is responsible for the process management of all key marketing initiatives across the team including campaign creation, creative output, targeted communications, performance management, partnerships and local activations. In addition, the optimal candidate will play a key role within the NA marketing team helping to drive further value across the board, elevating our strategic thinking, ongoing marketing efforts and impact to our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Participate and help guide all aspects of NA marketing efforts from strategy creation to implementation stages
- Keep the team organized and on task, developing a project backlog and pulling in work as needed
- Drive improvement and set outstanding processes at the team level to ensure timely delivery
- Develop creative process and ongoing ticket management
- Lend marketing and process management expertise to the team
- Be a change agent within the team while holding the bar high and ensuring team members and key partners are held accountable
- Own all key alignment processes (strategic planning, goals, business reviews, etc.)
- Collaborate with teams across the organization including brand strategy, channel marketing, creative, finance, product and pricing groups to uncover opportunities for the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields
- 3+ years of marketing or project management experience preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Self-starter with a bias towards action and ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Creative problem solver with a track record of driving success
- Interest and experience in the marketing field!
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.