Lead DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Adviqo GmbHFull time amazon-web-services cloud docker kubernetes
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Lead
amazon-web-services, cloud, docker, kubernetes
adviqo group runs Europe's largest marketplace for life advice services. We enable advice seekers to connect with experts by telephone, chat and messaging. All our products have a strong focus on esoteric services, but we started working on other advice fields like health, relationships and well-being in order to grow our footprint and to diversify our userbase. We even run our own TV station AstroTV with on-premise production studios, which we also use to produce high-quality audio and video content.
adviqo offers the place for life guidance. Anytime, anywhere.
- You own our infrastructure in the Amazon Web Services. You help others to run their software. Your monitoring system will alert early before customers notice an outage. Your automated alerting will help the application team to fix the root cause quickly
- Maintain, optimize and monitor our CI pipeline. You set the standards used company wide and you will help other Engineers on how to automate their application deployment.
- Support our engineers with operation-related topics and provide them with knowledge regarding modern cloud infrastructure
- You will help us with architecture discussions, technology selection and planning of changes to the system landscape
- Lead a team of two DevOps Engineers
Who you should be:
- Longtime experience in hands-on positions, developed leadership skills over time, and enjoy, besides coding, to support others and help them grow
- Experience working with AWS cloud technologies, Terraform as well as Docker and Kubernetes
- You are transparent about your work, in the form of demos, presentations and reporting to a variety of internal stakeholders
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and enable others
- Comfortable to work both independently and as a team member
We allow full-time home-office during the COVID19 pandemic and know that the future work environment will look different from what we were used to. That’s why we do not require you to re-locate to Berlin but we will be happy to welcome you in the office once in a while. Our offices are located at Berlin, S-Jungfernheide. You can reach us with Ringbahn (Circle line) or regional train which connects the Hauptbahnhof (central station) in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. Send your application to [email protected].