Farad.ai is on a mission to enable the current energy infrastructure to run on 100% low-carbon energy and fight climate change at scale. We achieve this by developing the Bloomberg of the future energy system, an AI-powered digital twin for the power system integrating low carbon energy technology quicker and more effectively. We are backed by Entrepreneur First (a leading talent investor backed by founders of DeepMind and LinkedIn), Climate-KIC (Europe largest climate initiative funded by EU), UK Government (Innovate UK) and some leading angel investors. We are ambitious, mission and value-driven who are collaborating and continuously innovating.
Farad.ai is looking for an ESG Associate to join our fast-growing team. You will be responsible to develop Farad.ai’s ESG framework that we can incorporate into our products to assess the environmental and social impact of different energy investments that our customers are making. We have a leading technology position in the energy industry and looking to be a leading thought leader as well. You will be working across a multi-disciplinary team to communicate your work to maintain our continuous focus on innovation. We value the diversity of thoughts in our team and you will be involved in idea generation discussion.
What you will be doing
- Creating various content for internal and external use eg. RFPs, thought leadership, reports and presentations
- Reviewing and monitoring ESG criteria and develop a standard framework for the energy industry investments
- Work with the engineering team to incorporate your work into robust products
- Proactively develop thought leadership in enabling the transition to a low-carbon energy system
- Inspire, motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees as we grow the team
- Managing our public relation on external marketing channels such as social media
- Organising of ESG focused events for clients
What we look for
- Strong academics with ESG-related academic qualifications preferable
- Detailed understanding of the value drivers within ESG including how to conduct client-specific materiality assessments
- Experience conducting ESG research: eg. ESG considerations in fundamental analysis understanding ESG risks and opportunities, themes and developments
- Ability to work independently and part of a team and responding to client queries and needs
- Ability to evaluate complex challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed
- Structured thinking skills combined with creativity
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
At Farad.ai, we believe diverse teams perform better, and we are interested in getting as many different points of view as possible - we support and celebrate diversity in our workforce. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].