Operations Manager for Holistic Business
Introverted VisionaryFull time
Operations Manager for Holistic Business Training Co
If you have a natural talent for creating efficiencies with workflow, defining systems and processes, and creating the infrastructure to support the growth of a business, and love grounding a visionary CEO, we have exciting new initiatives in the works this year…so many that need a hand to build infrastructure and get them all done. You get excited about this, being the right-hand person of the CEO, and overseeing the success of all things operations and projects.
Our mission is that holistic and integrative medicine options become mainstream in our country, instead of mainly relying on drugs or surgery. We do this by helping holistic health practitioners reach more people and grow their businesses more effectively. Many holistic practitioners went into the profession to help people but not to run a business & they struggle with that. They learn a step-by-step process of getting patients more consistently through our trainings & mentorship programs. The format of what we offer includes teleseminars, live speaking, and high-end private and group coaching/mentorship. You will work with someone who is very dynamic, results-oriented, & always open to new ideas. Work in a supportive environment from home.
Is this you?
Are you a Type A and proud of it?
Do you love learning new platforms and programs, as long as they work?
You love creating order out of chaos. You naturally look for inefficiencies and streamline them so everything runs smoothly.
You’ve had experience supporting 7 or 8-figure online businesses, and been told you’re the glue that has held them together.
Are you the one that team members go to for help, when their shortcut didn’t work?
Do you love watching from the back of the stage, knowing that the show was able to go on because of all your behind-the-scenes work?
We are looking for an Operations Manager to serve as the control center for all the exciting expansion happening with our brand…not just this year, but beyond.
Requirements for this Role
Need to have a solid understanding of how online marketing works, including lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, etc. (If any of those phrases are just something you’ve heard of but don’t really know the behind-the-scenes of, this likely is not the perfect position for you.)
Experience with Infusion Soft and WordPress highly preferred.
Make sure that the Introverted Visionary brand stays consistent and reliable, from start to finish, with each project we put out.
This position has high expectations. But if you’re the person we’re looking for, you’re the type who gets motivated by high expectations. If you get stressed by shifting priorities, instead of being excited about ground a visionary CEO with taking charge, laying out the plan, and overseeing the execution, this is not for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
This role’s priorities:
- Make sure SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) are followed and deadlines are met by each team member.
- You are the nucleus of each project. He/she will be held responsible for how well things get done in the project.
- Evaluate each project daily to make sure it’s on pace, and prioritize the product flow as needed.
- Be in charge of expanding and contracting the team as needed for each project. (For example, as we grow, additional team will be needed. It’ll be your job to find, direct and manage them.)
- Work with team members such as the content writer, email funnel IT person, graphic designer, etc). These are people working on other projects at the same time, and the Project Manager will be responsible for getting status updates from them daily.
- Review each increment to make sure it’s a working increment (i.e. an increment can be an opt-in page).
- Manage the ‘Task Board’ (The ‘Task Board’ is project scope broken down by: Committed Task, Tasks Not Started, Tasks in Progress, Tasks Completed and is updated daily.)
- Test everything, serving as the final check before something goes live.
- Responsible for knowing if the work being delivered by the team is on brand and of appropriate quality.
- QC each task to ensure that it is ready to publish. And if it’s not, the Operation Manager will require more work on the task.
Run the “Daily Huddle” to make sure their team members are focused and moving forward on the right task board item.
- Do a Daily quick huddle with owner.
Here’s who this position is not for:
- People who have a lot going on already, and don’t have the time and focus needed to create quality work and content.
- People who haven’t read or listened to training about business, marketing in a very long time.
- Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Those who prefer to be front-facing content creators.
However, this position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members and vendors.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Is organized.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technology savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying collected.
Here’s what the right person will love about this position:
Sound like what you’ve been looking for? Please answer the questions in your response to be considered: