90 SecondsFull time
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to analyze and define product requirements for the 90 Seconds product development, and translate them into clear specifications, keep on-top of backlogs to ensure we’re shipping quality product, efficiently.
What you’ll do
- Analyze and define product requirements and translate them into clear specifications.
- Create and prioritize product backlog user stories.
- Provide testing feedback in terms of product quality and usability of released features.
- Create and manage product documentation process to create a centralized product knowledge platform.
- Analyze market trends and define product requirements.
Who you are
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner, in Scrum methodology.
- Strong analytic skills and data-driven thinking, with a good understanding of technical dependencies.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with confidence to present clear, articulate recommendations and challenges about all-things Product.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with a global team online.
- You are highly organized, structured and excel in delegating work.
- You are self-motivated and take ownership.
- Extensive experience with Jira, Figma.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with lightweight methodology.
- Acceptance testing experience.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.