- Remote, United States
- Join the Benefitfocus Talent Acquisition Team! Benefitfocus is currently looking to hire a Talent Sourcer, an expert in identifying, engaging, and attracting the best talent for our company at all levels.
- This individual will be tasked with getting to know our company and launching research-based sourcing efforts for positions across the company.
- They will be key in identifying highly qualified candidates for open positions entry level all the way up through leadership; as well as finding passive talent and niche candidates for hard to fill jobs.
- To be successful, the individual in this role must have a strong work ethic including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, and the ability to foster trust and build relationships.
- Accelerate the talent acquisitions team’s effort in identifying, engaging, and attracting the best talent for a wide range of roles across the organization – entry through senior level
- Develop and utilize innovative sourcing techniques to establish and grow diverse pools of talent to help drive our commitment to diversity & equality
- Utilize LinkedIn, personal network, pipelines, and our Jobvite Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify and persuasively present candidates for open positions
- Conduct interviews with engaged candidates, delivering against sourcing key performance indicators
- Maintain accurate applicant records within our ATS systems, ensuring candidates for future opportunities are accessible
- Support the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team with the creation and delivery of monthly / quarterly reports and metrics dashboard utilizing the Jobvite ATS system
- Build a pipeline of talent for future need and identified skill gaps across the organization.
- Provide support for HR Leadership and Senior Recruiters for overflow requisitions, primarily in our Customer Success Organization, including scheduling meetings with applicants, supporting the onboarding process, and other compliance tasks associated with hiring.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to handle confidential information with care and discretion
- Ability to build a strong partnership with all members of the Talent and wider HR team, including HRBP’s, COE’s, and Management
- 2+ years of recruiting experience required, a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Experience using sourcing tools including ATS, job boards, LinkedIn, and social media sites
- Ability to take initiative, high energy, and competitive mindset
For Internal Benefitfocus Applicants: A combination of internal/external work experience that includes a minimum of 2+ years of Benefitfocus work experience in an IC5 level or higher with a high level of performance/achievement. Preference in consideration from customer facing functions (i.e., HR, Sales, Customer Success, etc.).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.