Business Support Analyst – Administrative Assistant
Title: Business Support Analyst, Administrative Assistant
- Location: Toronto, ON, or Remote, Global
About the position
We are looking for a self-starter who is resourceful and highly motivated to join our company in its quickly growing phase. We are looking for an administrative superstar to join our rapidly growing team. The candidate should be very organized, with high attention to detail and ability to multitask many recurring responsibilities with ad hoc projects to help support our growing fund across various administrative functions.
This is a remote-only role and welcomes applicants from around the world
We are a small team with long to-do lists and ambitious goals. We offer a results-focused environment: autonomy and flexibility in where, when, and how you work as long as the job gets done. As an analyst, you will work closely with our partners to support the fund’s daily operations:
- Maintain and update our database of advisors and portfolio companies
- Managing our website and social media platforms
- Scheduling monthly meetings with company founders
- Portfolio company data tracking
- Track advisors and portfolio companies interactions
- Update investment valuation sheet
- Assist in preparing quarterly report
- Marketing and investor relations
- Help conduct due diligence on investment opportunities
- Roll out environmental and social scoring for our portfolio
- Strong interest in venture capital, start-ups, entrepreneurship, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite.
- Effective written and oral communication skills. This means knowing how to write professionally and speak persuasively.
- Strong organizational skills and excited to take on and juggle many projects, large or small.
- Ability to work with limited need for supervision
- Enjoy a diversity of work spanning different industries, functions, and geographies. We offer flexibility in pursuing the type of work that you want to do
- Available minimum of 15 hours per week.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Ability to read a balance sheet is an asset.
- Experience with CRM systems preferred.
- Multilingual proficiency is considered an asset
Remote applicants are accepted.