Talent Acquisition Manager
All TurtlesFull time
Talent Acquisition Manager
All Turtles is an early-stage product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike with an eye toward the future of health and work. The products we make strive to make a positive impact on the world, with a design-led approach and simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager at All Turtles, you’ll help grow and support the team of wonderful humans that build our products. You’ll be the first dedicated, in-house recruiting hire on our team. Since we’re a small team, your responsibilities will run the full range of recruiting and hiring tasks, from sourcing candidates through the interview, offer, and hiring processes. You’ll help anticipate and plan for our growth, and identify ways we can stay competitive with candidates that are consistent with our values. You’ll work closely with the Head of People to implement efficient and empathetic processes to identify and retain our talent.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Sourcing, recruiting, and coordinating for roles across the organization, with an emphasis on engineering and product-related positions.
- Documenting, and iterating on our recruiting philosophy and processes.
- Leading employee training on the interview and hiring process — from how to use Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, to best practices and minimizing bias in interviews.
- Staying informed on changes to our compensation and benefits policies, and effectively communicating this to candidates.
- Supporting and expanding our diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Managing and supporting outside recruiting relationships as needed.
- Finding new and innovative ways to source top-level talent.
- Professionally representing All Turtles and mmhmm, and providing candidates with both a clear understanding of our work and philosophy, and a great end-to-end interview experience.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, including at least 2 years of in-house recruiting for engineering and other technical roles.
- Experience using and managing an Applicant Tracking System, especially Greenhouse.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting across teams or departments in an organization.
- Great ideas and insight into sourcing diverse candidates across the United States and the world.
- High-growth startup experience.
- Remote work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills.
This Talent Acquisition Manager is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Head of People. This role is a remote position, and can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.
All Turtles and is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.