Technical Support Representative
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Technical Support Representative will respond to tier two customer inquiries (internal and external) via our phone chat or email clients, while upholding our Support Vision statement of providing a warm, personalized and consultative experience to delight each individual with a quality interaction.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively communicate (via clear, concise instructions) with customers via phone, chat or email to answer tier two questions and/or troubleshoot tier two issues
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues on Renaissance products and all supported operating systems and browsers
- Work cooperatively across diverse teams and skill sets
- Apply training and resources to provide solutions to the problems presented
- One to two weeks per year, responsible for on-call shift which includes after-hours and weekend support
For this role, you must have:
- High school diploma
- Two years related experience and/or training, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus points for:
- College coursework
- Call center experience
- Spanish fluency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: This job can be performed anywhere in the US except for Colorado.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.