Customer Experience Officer
Live Graphic Systems Pty LtdPart time
Who is LIGR?
LIGR is the easiest way on the planet to add live sports graphics to any live stream or broadcast.
Traditionally, to create TV-quality live graphics, you would need expensive hardware and software, as well as highly skilled staff. Until now, this meant that high-quality graphics were out of reach for grassroots sports clubs, but we have taken these barriers, launched them into the sun and out of existence!
Our simple cloud-based Plug'n'Play solution has completely transformed the live stream sports landscape and made it possible for more than 1,000 sports organisations in 80 countries to self-produce their live sport. Something that many in the industry thought was impossible.
There is still so much we want to achieve… and that's why we need someone just like you.
What's the role?
Our customers love LIGR.Live, our all-in-one live sports streaming platform, because they can add stunning animated graphics to their live streams or broadcasts in a matter of minutes. We can offer this because we have a different approach to other live graphics solutions. We have pre-designed a collection of animated live graphics themes in various styles and colour schemes – and configured these for 15 popular sports. This means if you want to live stream a soccer match, everything is ready to go, from the scoreboard and clock to team line ups, corner counts and half-time stats.
As our Customer Experience Officer, you will be solely responsible for LIGR's end-user success. It will be your job to ensure our customers have a smooth experience setting up, operating and broadcasting with the LIGR.Live platform.
The responsibilities of the role may include:
- Being on the front-line, assisting customers with their questions and concerns, using live chat, email and phone.
- Fulfilling requests for personalised onboarding by speaking to customers one-on-one.
- Having expert knowledge of the LIGR.Live platform and the workflows that our platform is used for.
- Using quality assurance techniques to identify problems on the LIGR.Live platform before they affect our customers.
- Producing detailed, easy to follow help articles for our users.
- Compiling detailed bug reports and communicating these to relevant parties to be resolved.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A strong general understanding of sports.
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills (as the role will entail constant customer interaction).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both US and British English.
- A basic understanding of live video production and accompanying technologies.
- Previous experience in customer service and using customer support systems (highly desirable, but not a requirement).
Benefits of the role
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun, creative environment and learning from the best technical minds in the sports industry, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Access to the latest tools and technologies
- The chance to work with global sporting bodies, sports leagues, sportscasters and broadcasters
- Remote work or access to our Sydney office
- A role at a start-up sized company, where you can make an immediate impact
- a team with technical knowledge and experience that fully understands the needs of developers
If you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!