Customer Success Manager
There are many decisions in life that can be incredibly stressful. At Nayya we believe that choosing and using your insurance and benefits should not be one of them. But as it turns out, 81% of consumers find the process of picking insurance to be very stressful -- and over 1 in 4 people actually regret the benefit choices they make.
Our mission at Nayya is to make Americans better protected, and to do so we are building software that provides the data, accessibility, and transparency everyone needs to make the best coverage decisions - without the hassle. If you're passionate about tackling hard problems while making a real difference in the world, we'd love for you to join us.
We are a high growth, venture-backed company, with investments from firms like Felicis Ventures, Social Leverage, Guardian Strategic Ventures, and Unum Business Ventures. We are headquartered in NYC, but are excited to have a growing, distributed team across the country.
We are looking for a self-motivated leader and data savvy customer advocate with a natural ability to build interpersonal relationships with our rapidly growing customer base. You’ll be one of the early team members within this function, so you’ll help us define customer success at Nayya. In doing so, we will look to you to build the playbook that will help us generate long term value for our carrier and employer customer groups in the months and years to come. Our ideal candidate is a highly collaborative individual who is comfortable analyzing large datasets and liaising between our customers and internal teams to influence our product roadmap, provide customer feedback, and uncover innovative ways to generate customer value.
- Define and iterate on what customer success looks like at Nayya
- Grow a world-class customer success team
- Lead customer success activities with a focus on customers’ objectives and opportunities
- Strengthen our customer relationships by delivering amazing support; you’ll be a key part of the face and voice of Nayya
- Query large data sets to understand customer engagement, identify product enhancements, and promote user adoption
- Track customers’ value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately the expansion of Nayya’s footprint
- Collaborate closely with product and sales to continuously innovate on Nayya products and deliver value to our customers
- 5+ years of customer success experience; extra credit if you have prior experience scaling customer success or a similar function in a startup environment
- A natural people person who is passionate about building relationships and managing stakeholders
- A data junkie; someone who isn't scared to get deep into the data to understand customer engagement and adoption
- Opinionated product zealots, people who are passionate about creating technology experiences that empower users
- A successful collaborator who thrives in a team environment
- A clear, empathetic and proactive communicator
- Experience working in benefits and/or past consulting experience is a plus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.