Executive Assistant to the CEO
Moov is an angel and venture-funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, safest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 3 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have an amazing team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
Our company values:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
About the Role:
Moov is looking to hire its first Executive Assistant to our CEO, we consider this a key position in our company and are looking for the right person to keep up with our busy Founder and leadership team. This person will pivotal in our success as we grow. As the Executive Assistant, you provide the behind the scenes “magic” to our CEO.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of critical components of the business and key partnerships, in order to provide strategic support to the CEO and the global leadership team.
- Manage communications, email, and calendaring for the CEO
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries and manage expense reports for CEO
- Plan and coordinate various meetings & events
- Work closely with leadership and team members on key initiatives, business operations, and team events.
- Liaison with company leaders, members of the board of directors, customers, partners, and other teams on behalf of the CEO
- Take on ad hoc projects as they arise based on interest in learning and as time permits
- Anticipate needs before we even know we need them
- Are organized, efficient, and possess a high level of detail orientation
- Can be trusted and have a strong personal integrity
- Are the ultimate professional in any situation
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills- you can articulate your thoughts quickly and efficiently
- Are flexible! You understand that a startup CEO doesn’t keep a 9-5 schedule
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Proficient using GSuite, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google for Work, and Microsoft Office
- Positive, can-do attitude, exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Are an independent go-getter who loves working in a startup environment
- Brings a creative approach to work with a willingness to innovate and continuously improve
Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
As a team we:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meeting
- Volunteer at reputable charities
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Apply to be a part of the Moovment!