Credo is committed to diversity and a diverse pipeline, and as such we strongly encourage anyone meeting the below qualifications to apply! The position is remote, though located in Denver is nice to have. We are unable to offer relocation compensation.
We’re a company that helps businesses find and hire great vetted digital marketing. We’re a team united by our shared values of effective communication, empathy for clients and customers, taking initiative, continually growing personally, and celebrating balance in life.
We’re a small team based in Denver, but work remotely from our respective homes. Once
We’ve been around since early 2013 and have seen over $175,000,000 in digital marketing projects come through our systems. Clients have included companies like The New York Times, Adobe, Shane Co, Hired, Dribbble, Creative Market, and many more.
This role at Credo will amplify your career and give you the opportunity to excel. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you love to work with clients through the sales cycle in a consultative manner, then you’re perfect for the role.
You’re good at:
- Staying organized under pressure. You’ve been the person tasked with keeping track of things in group projects or at past jobs because you’re so organized;
- Understanding a product and making it understandable to others;
- Helping people succeed and building trust with them quickly.
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm;
- You’re a “people person”;
- You have a “never say never” attitude;
- You’re a quick learner who takes ownership of your area of responsibility.
What you’ll do
As Sales Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales/client success team with project entry, matching, and scheduling;
- Supporting clients as they navigate the hiring process;
- Proactive outreach to leads who do not schedule calls;
- Working with leadership team to enhance our offerings based on your conversations with clients.
Please note that this job does not require any actual sales or sales experience. It is a salaried role with no commission.
What you’ll need to succeed
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role;
- Experience using CRM software;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to learn new software and processes quickly;
- A can-do attitude.
Digital marketing knowledge not required!
Why join us
Working at Credo can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class clients. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. We’re small, but making waves in a big industry.
There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- The company closes at 1pm every Friday of the year so you can go enjoy Colorado’s great outdoors (or wherever it is that you live);
- Working with world-class entrepreneurs at a growing company and having a direct impact on the company’s future;
- Freedom to travel and work from wherever you want (when we can do that again) and get your work done from best;
- A remote work culture.
Credo is located in Denver, Colorado. Ideally you will be in Denver, but this is not required. We are only able to hire US-based candidates at this time.
Compensation is competitive base.
Location: US Locations Only