Legal Clerk – Temporary
- US-REMOTE /
- LEGAL /
As a Legal Clerk, you will focus on legal contract review, data management and audit projects that help the legal team focus on the most correct and relevant data to optimize the business. You will assist the legal team with your intelligent analysis, empowering them to work more efficiently. The ideal candidate will start immediately and have a flexible schedule until the project is complete approximately 4-6 weeks).
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing and analyzing a variety of revenue contracts
- Data entry
- Ensuring the success of the legal department by offering support as needed
- Specific projects to be determined.
What you need to know/have:
- Experience with Excel Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- You love to learn and are fast, yet accurate.
- You are dependable and proactive.
- You measure yourself by outcomes, and challenge yourself to exceed targets.
- You are open, honest, and highly collaborative.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger. At Bridge we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn’t catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.