Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
- Remote – US
Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Solutions and Content Marketing, you will be responsible for sourcing, creating, editing and maintaining our content library to support our marketing and business goals globally.
You will work closely with senior leadership and Product Marketing to determine the right narrative for Gainsight to maintain its leadership position in Customer Success.
What You’ll Do
- Help shape the content strategy to drive increased traffic and downloads of Gainsight content
- Acquire and maintain a significant understanding of the customer success landscape. If you read SaaS and VC newsletters for fun, this is a role for you.
- Ideate and craft relevant long-form and short-form written content.
- Collaborate with product marketing and internal SMEs to ensure inclusion of the Gainsight product solutions in your work
- Work with the marketing leadership team to define our content strategy. Align content with our buyer journeys for multiple products, personas and segments.
- Directly manage or collaborate on all marketing content projects to maximise customer engagement, monitor brand consistency and deliver a positive reader experience
- Edit, proofread and improve content sourced from within Gainsight – you will make sure all public facing content is in our voice and on message
- Light coding in wordpress to post blogs to the website
- Minimal design skills in Adobe XD to create blog headers
- Optimize all content for SEO
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience in content marketing for an Enterprise B2B SaaS company ideally CRM, Marketing Technology or Customer Success
- Creative storyteller using many written mediums
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in managing content optimization and brand consistency
- You’re outcomes driven, analytical, customer first and have a track record of creating and distributing content to support global marketing plans
- You have a proven track record of working collaboratively with web, creative and customer marketing teams globally
- You set a high bar in everything you do – quality, creativity, execution, productivity and of course balance. Your content performs
- You thrive on deadlines, you’re detail-oriented and you effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- A sense of humor, willingness to be your authentic self and a deep believer of being human-first is a big plus.
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.