Technical Communications Program Manager
The Sage GroupFull time
Communications Program Manager
One of The Sage Group’s clients is seeking a strong Communications Program Manager to drive strategic programs and related communications. Ideally someone coming from a PR agency in the B2B tech space. Client is a multinational enterprise software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and content management
Do you want to be part of an incredible growth company a chance to do hands-on work that makes an impact on our company and culture?
Client is looking for a strong program management to drive strategic programs and related communications. You’ll be an essential program manager and partner to our IT Leadership Team and the IT Organization helping plan, orchestrate, and communicate about the important work happening in IT. You will be on the IT team, reporting into the Head of IT Strategy & Operations.
You’re looking for a challenge — the opportunity to work with IT leadership and the employee community at one of the leading global tech brands in the world.
You have a knack for developing, driving and communicating about programs that will help us successfully reach company and IT goals. You always find a way to get the job done right, and feel comfortable proposing new ideas. You care just as much about driving understanding and landing the communications of the program as you do about the the successful completion of it.
- Establish operating rhythm with IT functions to ensure projects and priorities are effectively delivered, measured, and communicated. Be a strategic and tactical partner, especially for complicated and sensitive programs that may affect the entire IT Organization.
- Craft, ghostwrite and edit blog posts, presentations, narratives, speaking points, and playbooks.
- Play a key role in planning and communicating on behalf of the IT organization, including monthly leadership meetings, quarterly town halls, internal blogs on key strategic programs, and other related communications across several geos.
- Lead Organization-wide launches, events and other internal activities, with a keen understanding of cultural nuances.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to:
- Have 4-6 years of experience in technology program management, writing communications about customer stories etc, and must have a strong sense of curiosity to learn and engage autonomously
- Build and run global programs; a self-starter who can operate independently.
- Be a natural communicator, able to provide leadership updates and draft written communications (blogs, executive speaking points and other content) related to IT initiatives.
- Have a high-energy approach and high emotional intelligence, matched with the ability to get stuff done in innovative ways.
Location: 100% remote in USA, but flexible to work PST hours
Duration: 4-12 months plus and contract to hire potential
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.