Digital Media Buyer, Television
Digital Media Buyer (Television)
- Remote USA
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Digital Media Buyers are responsible for negotiating, placing, evaluating and reporting on all Digital Television (streaming) within Affinitiv. They are responsible for delivering optimal brand presence across premium and aggregated digital applications streamed through an OTT device. The primary goal is to ensure our clients digital television ad budgets are seen by the most people possible for that target audience within a provided budget with optimal frequency goals being met.
- Develops digital TV objectives and strategies to meet agency and client needs.
- Has fiscal responsibility of staying within the client’s budget.
- Performs research & evaluations to stay at the forefront of the evolving Digital TV landscape.
- Collects and analyzes sales and consumer data.
- Analyzes effectiveness of campaigns and uses data for future campaigns.
- Participates in planning calls when clients want to deep dive into digital tv discussions.
- Ability to help with new business presentations typically needing deep research and done in PowerPoint with short lead-time.
- Must be expert in all OTT platforms/CTV Options and aware of market conditions and changes.
- Ensure negotiated CPM’s are competitive within the market through research on a quarterly basis. If overpriced, recommend strategy to reduce internal costs.
- Checks invoices for accuracy prior to Accounting.
- Troubleshoots and reconciles media billing discrepancies.
- Meets strict and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure with extreme accuracy in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle last minute changes while multi-tasking and still meets all deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications
- Knowledge of the Digital Television landscape.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.