Contracts and Compliance Analyst
Title: Contracts and Compliance Analyst
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
CONTRACT & COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Job Description/Specific Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Contract & Compliance Analyst to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions.
- You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, or Finance
- 5+ years prior experience in legal/business/finance position
- Superior attention to detail in order to identify and correct risky practices
- Must be a strong communicator and capable of expressing oneself clearly both speaking and in writing
- Possess a collaborative personality and be open to suggestions from team members
- Exemplify strong knowledge of industry protocols and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies
- Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet deadlines
- Should have a strong moral code and sense of ethics
- Ability to interpret. There are very few black-and-white rules so the ability to interpret the spirit of the rule as well as the actual language is important. Compliance staff need to be able to work within the gray areas.
- Attention to detail and retain information. This seems obvious because so many regulations require detailed analysis, but it’s important to attend to the details while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Attention to the big picture. Compliance officers must understand the bigger picture and what the regulators are trying to accomplish with the regulation. They must also have the attention to detail to help them figure out how to implement it.
- Ability to apply rules to real-life facts. Knowing the regulations inside and out is great, yet staff must have the ability to apply their fact situations to the rules and regulations.
- Risk assessment capabilities. The ability to assess the alternatives and make a decision based on the risk is critical. Compliance officers must understand the risk tolerance of the business
- Communication skills. Written and verbal communication skills are essential. The compliance officer must have the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization from
- Contract review and negotiations
- Government contract compliance
- BAA, NDA, Insurance Certificate review and management
- Pricing compliance & Jonas/ KPMG audits
- Policies & Procedures Maintenance, Review and Update (e.g. HITRUST)
- Assist with customers increase and renewals
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Number of Openings Available: