Head of Product
HCM DeckFull time
We are one of the fastest growing HR tech SaaS startups in Europe. With over 100% YOY growth, we support the success of more than 300,000 employees from companies such as Santander Consumer Bank, Leroy Merlin, Nationale Nederlanden, Volkswagen Group and Allianz. We are backed by mAccelerator, Innovation Nest VC found and Rafał Sonik – serial entrepreneur and Quad racing worldwide champion.
The company has three offices: Cracow, Warsaw and Tarnów (Poland), although we have employees-satellites in other cities and countries. We are currently 100% remote due to COVID and we’re planning to move to hybrid mode afterward (mid-2021). We don’t have expectations for candidate to move to one of our locations, this can be a 100% remote role. We would expect the person in this role to visit our HQ c.a. every month.
We are an English-first company.
But above all, we are a team of HR tech enthusiasts who love to make their ideas come true!
Within this role you will work directly with the Board and the Founders. This role is critical to our success: we need someone innovatively minded who has overseen building great SaaS products, preferably working with product for enterprise environment.
In order to achieve this, you will need to combine a relentless focus on building innovative outstanding HR product; great team skills; a strong data-led approach to understand how a product is used, development and product processes, roadmap management, understand Enterprise product requirements; agility in improving processes and developing product vision and strategies.
Whilst the current business model is stable and we have a good product/market fit and understanding what business challenges we are solving, the role will be responsible for creating and maintaining the best possible product development.
The role will take direct responsibility for the product and its commercial success, and will collaborate closely across the company with engineering, customer success, growth and marketing teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- Opportunity to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages!
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Flexible working hours - work life balance is something we really care about
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Own responsibility for HCM Deck product and co-shape it’s vision
- Build team and processes to deliver outstanding innovative product
- Lead and define strategy and roadmap
- Advocate a data-first approach to decision-making
- Actively contributing to new product innovation with regular product comparison across the industry
- Managing top-priority projects
- Build and coach a team capable of achieving our objectives, including interviewing and hiring
- Manage the full product lifecycle within G2M Strategy
We are looking for a person with:
- Proven experience as a Head of Product, Senior Product Manager or equivalent in other product with commercial success
- Excellent knowledge how to organise product processes
- Product know-how, product management and life cycle management experience with data-driven approach
- An understanding of the nuances of enterprise sector clients
- Knowledge of HR tech / understanding the HR role within the organizations
- Be a successful leader that people are willing to follow
- Great communication skills
- Good command of English
If everything goes well, during this recruitment process you can expect:
- Call with the recruiter (partially in English)
- Call with the CEO
- Zoom with Founders (task + discussion)
- Zoom with the Core Team