Celigo is looking for the perfect Executive Assistant that will be providing high-level administrative support to our C-level executives that includes calendar management, scheduling internal and external meetings, joining internal team meetings capturing notes and internal project management. She/he will help drive the daily efficiency of their calendars while gaining exposure to the iPaaS space.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2+ years experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Scheduling guru with calendar management experience
- Intuition and emotional intelligence are key to this role. An ability to think laterally, anticipate and plan for changes; to be one step ahead at all times. Able to pivot frequently and create seamless transitions so the schedule runs smoothly
- Effective problem solver and ability to self-manage
- Ability to think like the CEO and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work collaboratively with different departments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by high standards with a strong desire to contribute and help
- Great energy that stimulates company culture and prior experience with administrative support or coordination experience
- Prior experience working in a startup/fast paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to jump into a wide array of projects. Resourceful, curious, anticipates needs and can make logical, proactive decisions independently.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
- Great listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
What would you do, if hired?
- Help with calendar management for our C-level executives.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Executive and Leadership team, taking notes and capturing action items.
- Help schedule monthly and quarterly meetings in collaboration with our sales and operations team.
- Facilitate board meetings and other meetings as needed
- Manage internal projects and facilitate communication between teams for both external and internal deliverables.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company as well as the iPaaS industry as a whole.
- We’re at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking and a willingness to advance the market.
- We offer a strong benefits package, 401k, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, fully stocked kitchen, snacks, and many other perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.