Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a LifeTech company whose mission is to improve access to mental, physical and chronic care through a single digital self-care platform while driving mass-market adoption of Digital Therapeutics. We are a collective of scientists, researchers, clinicians, content creators and AI engineers united to solve some of humanity’s greatest health challenges. Our clinically-validated platform provides global access to one of the most comprehensive, evidence-based intervention catalogs available, resulting in better health and business outcomes for people and organizations.
About the Role
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for establishing a cohesive and category-defining social presence for Happify Health. You will manage social strategy with the goal of organically driving existing members of our products to sign in and prospective members to sign up. This role will not be responsible for paid social acquisition. You care deeply about social media’s impact on mental health and want to make a positive dent in the universe.
- Come in with a fresh set of eyes ready to iterate, refine, and execute on the company’s social strategy.
- Expand the company’s social strategy across multiple channels and incorporate thoughtful and well-reasoned plans for each channel.
- Creative production. Write, produce, and publish to all relevant channels on a rapid-fire cadence.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure deliverables are met in accordance with the social strategy (think: Marketing, Content, Community, BD and Product, internal design and external creative partners).
- Own the social content calendars for multiple products to drive desired results, utilizing industry-standard best practices.
- Own social reporting and recommend new KPIs to monitor performance, optimize content, and grow channel audience.
- Advise on influencer investments and strategy, budgeting, and helping to manage key vendor relationships.
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing social channels, creating and publishing social content, and community at a brand and/or agency. Candidates should have experience working cross-functionally with Marketing, Communications, and Commercial teams.
- Experience working across all the leading media channels, including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience operationalizing social tools for publishing and automation of content management.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
- Community management experience, preferred but not required.
- Sprout Social Certification, preferred but not required.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We’re committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.