Retail Marketing Lead
Resident HomeFull time
Retail Marketing Lead
- MARKETING – RETAIL
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
Resident is looking for a Marketing Lead to support and elevate our retail-related marketing activity. This role was designed to be the champion for retail marketing within the organization and make sure that Resident has retail in mind on every marketing initiative. This member of the team will coordinate all sides of retail-related marketing campaigns: work externally with retail partners and internally across multiple departments that have a hand in such campaigns: Acquisition, Creative, CRM, Influencers, Product, Retail Distribution and more. The Retail Marketing Lead is responsible for tactical implementation of client accounts including the integration and planning work with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate will come with both a digital and retail background, and will be able to utilize educational knowledge and industry knowledge to help us build strong marketing partnerships with retailers.
This is a Remote, Work From Home Position. To be qualified for this position you must reside and be authorized to work in the United States.
- Champion a “retail-mindset” in our current marketing activities
- Own all aspects of co-marketing initiatives both pre and post launch: inquiries, trafficking, tracking, tagging, monitoring, reporting, planning, project management, etc.
- Own the relationship on the retailer side and liaise with our internal team
- Educate and guide partners on best practices and proactively address areas that require improvements.
- Provide transparency and reporting to retail partners
- Manage Retail Marketing-related external agency and vendor relationships
- Leverage shopper, customer and category insights to maximize the online to offline experience
- Work with point of sale suppliers to continue to enhance Resident’s presence on retail floors
- Work with the retail team on Resident Store as well as Resident Gallery program launches
- 2+ Years of experience in digital media at a retail-oriented company
- Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
- Have the ability to collaborate, work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across multiple business functions and geographies
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
- Experience in an e-commerce or startup environment is a plus
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience presenting ideas
- Experience with Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
- High attention to detail and very organized
- Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking