Director of Design, Professional Services
San Francisco/Austin/Remote U.S
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, and Bialystok, Poland!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
We’re looking to grow our Professional Services division and are looking to add a Director of Design to our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growth-stage organization and help pioneer the next generation of personalization technology.
- Working cross-functionally as a key decision-maker to fulfill the creative needs of clients across numerous verticals and complexities.
- Scaling design teams that are able to deliver personalized experiences that will help clients see better results with their marketing campaigns.
- A track record for managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Coordinate with client stakeholders, product, and engineering to shape the current offering.
- Implement and optimize internal processes that allow teams to deliver creative projects in time.
- Make decisions based on data, research and be able to present reports
- Be a voice for the design department, be able to present ideas to customers and team members.
- Develop hiring prediction forecasts, cost analysis of creative teams, and internal training programs.
- Experience working with a distributed team within an agency delivery model.
- 10+ years experience in UI/UX design, preferably creating landing pages for digital advertising campaigns.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud Suite or Figma skills + staying up to date with trends in the design industry.
- Extensive understanding of conversion optimization best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with peers, managers, and business contacts.
- Undergraduate Degree (optional).
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us! Be Personal. Be Relevant. Be You.
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer who searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.
Some of our benefits include
- Paid Time Off + all (10) major U.S. holidays + Mental Health Days.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Daily catered lunch, weekly catered breakfast, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages! (Monthly stipend during COVID while we are all working from home!)
- Fun, cheerful, bright offices in all our locations!
- Top of the line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Interoffice work programs
- Amazing, global company culture that is diverse and inclusive (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.