Technical Support Advisor (English / Spanish)
As a Bilingual Technical Support Analyst, you will be a trusted advisor to healthcare organizations, helping them overcome technology obstacles with their telemedicine offering. You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and monitoring video connectivity and performance, preventing network and technical issues, and intervening in real-time to resolve technical breakdowns. This position will also manage customizing and maintaining telephone, email, and chat support ticket systems.
In addition, you'll need to collaborate with multiple departments to ensure product reliability and stability and innovate business practices that strengthen our quality assurance and issue resolution processes. You will also track and report metrics, adjusting strategy and tactics based on your analysis of outcomes. As a Technical Support Analyst you will ensure that our customers successfully connect to their patients through the eVisit platform.
- Answer customer phone calls, respond to communications, and resolve common technical issues, business questions, and other concerns
- Manage support ticket system ensuring that eVisit customers do not have any technical obstacles or blockers
- Manage customer business relationships by solving technical issues and escalating tickets accordingly
- Coach customers to be product experts, technically competent, and train them on the eVisit platform so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve technical issues
- Lead and assist with various data quality projects
- Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in English and Spanish
- 1 years of experience in a Technical Support Role
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Self-starter and detail-oriented
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data
- Ability to quickly learn new products
- 2 years of experience in Technical Support with an enterprise SaaS product or 4 years of experience in a Technical Support role.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data and industry
- Strong people and organizational management skills; a natural leader and mentor; ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Strong cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 10 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.