Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
- Temecula, California, United States
- Full time
- Here at Perceptyx, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team.
- That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Inside Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services!
- As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal SDR will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales teams up for success.
- You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Although this position is listed for the Temecula, CA area; we 100% welcome USA REMOTE talent as well!
What You Will Do:
- Set meetings with prospective companies in our target market who have an employee listening initiative.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Partner with account executive(s) to identify where you can support their sales activity in order for them to hit their new business goals.
- Work closely with marketing to handle inbound leads and leads from other activities to ensure everyone is diligently followed up with.
- Conduct research and conduct daily outbound calling and emailing to targeted prospects.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market by being well prepared to answer questions about how our solution solves important business problems.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports in Salesforce, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
What You Will Bring:
- 1.5 to 2 years of Sales Development experience strongly desired, with experience selling to Human Resources (HR) buyers ideal.
- Demonstration of past success in terms of hitting goals/quotas.
- Previous experience with CRM and Marketing Automation databases (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented; high integrity and honesty.
- Ability to independently set and manage priorities.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within the sales organization or other related departments.
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in an evolving and fast-growing environment
- Flexible work from home schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- An engaging work environment that is named as one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.