Recruiter – Product and Design
Title: Recruiter; Product & Design
- Location: Anywhere
Stash is a digital platform empowering everyday Americans to achieve the dream of greater financial freedom. Our products and tools make saving and investing accessible, affordable and simplified, in order to help our users build and grow generational wealth.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to help rapidly scale our Product & Design organizations.
As we quickly mature our recruiting process, the Talent team thrives on a data-driven approach to continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and scalability across the company.
We embrace a high touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, referrals and employees to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has an excellent experience.
If you’re collaborative, love a challenge, and can thrive in a high growth environment then this is the position for you.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What you’ll do:
- Full lifecycle recruiting across all Product and Design roles
- Work closely with hiring managers across Stash to ensure hiring goals and expectations are met
- Build and run efficient interview processes from top to bottom
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to source and attract top talent
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in consumer facing brand Product & Design recruiting across all levels; lifestyle brand highly preferred
- Ability to carry a high req load across multiple stakeholders
- Strong existing network & pipeline of talent
- Proficient in an ATS Software (Greenhouse preferred)
- Team player with the desire to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC’s Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
No recruiters, please.