Somos, Inc.Full time
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Requisition Number: EXECU01052
- Remote – USA
- Herndon, VA 20171, USA
Somos is an innovative technology company that is driving the Toll-Free, messaging and larger telecommunications industries into the future. Our core offerings include a broad range of leading-edge solutions that help our customers connect, innovate and grow with confidence. Somos is a new kind of data solutions provider: we don’t think outside the box; we think like there is no box. We are looking for like-minded trailblazers that have the vision, drive and entrepreneurship needed to generate amazing, real results.
In addition to executive support, the Executive Assistant will collaborate with an administrative team to ensure the successful operations of Somos initiatives, and as such will include general office support responsibilities. It is essential that the Executive Assistant be collaborative and present a confident, can-do attitude.
- Schedule and organize administrative activities including meetings, travel, conferences and department events.
- Manage and maintain the executives’ schedules/calendars, including coordinating with external vendors and contacts.
- Arrange and coordinate corporate travel, meetings, and events with complete itineraries and agendas.
- Organize, maintain, and extract information from management reporting and monthly dashboards.
- Manage and maintain filing systems, both electronic and hard copy.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, emails, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents.
- Attend meetings to record minutes, transcribe and distribute, as requested.
- This position supports operational excellence for the administrative function and, as a result, will also include general administration support duties.
- Approximately 5-7 years of related experience in an administrative function
- Experience managing/utilizing databases, reporting and organization
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Mac book and Mac operating systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and organize both in-person and remote teams
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism and understanding of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to complete tasks independently, and in a timely manner