About the Job
Curri partners with the largest material distributors in the construction industry to deliver to their customers with unprecedented speed. Curri is a fast-paced, high growth startup bringing significant innovation to the industry we serve. If you are a talented, passionate, and creative individual with a refined and sophisticated aesthetic, read on!
The Graphic Designer reports to the CMO of Curri and oversees all of the brand materials across mediums -- from emails to social media posts and advertising to print. The Graphic Designer will be a highly creative self-starter with an exceptional eagle-eye attention to detail and a strong understanding of branding.
Curri is based in Ventura, CA but our team primarily works remotely.
Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer
- Design of marketing and sales communication pieces including overall theme development, individual designs, and more
- Partner with internal business partners as needed on the development of communications pieces
- Design social media, website, and email content incorporating still assets and GIFs
- Support product/service launches and all relevant company initiatives from a creative point of view, maintaining brand consistency across all assets
- Partner with Marketing and Sales team to strategize new campaign concepts for key moments, visualizing and bringing those concepts to life through design
- Support with a creative eye for all branding materials, including photo and video, helping capture our brand essence
- Partner with our engineering team to ensure our design language is consistent from landing pages to design UI on our websites
- Drive engagement and conversions with compelling creative and branding for our content
Keys to Success
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a graphic designer in an advertising agency, design firm, or in-house creative department
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite. Experience in Figma is a plus.
- A refined and sophisticated aesthetic
- An exceptional eagle-eye attention to detail
- Highly skilled communicator with an ability to clearly explain your ideas and design process
- Expertise in bringing your creative vision to life with consistency across all mediums
- Ability to build and deliver files across mediums – from GIFs to print production
- Incredibly organized with an efficient work-flow process including familiarity with project management tools, file naming, and folder structure
- Skilled in selecting and adapting stock imagery to align with the campaign vision, including the use of both free and paid stock photography sites
- Desire and drive to have your finger on the pulse of trends in graphic design
- Self-motivated: you can work autonomously but also communicate early and often
Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was part of the YC S19 batch.
Please submit your portfolio with the application. If you do not submit your portfolio, you will not be considered.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.