Big Run StudiosContract
Big Run Studios creates cutting edge mobile games for traditionally underserved audiences. Established in 2019 and headquartered in Oakland, CA, we are a group of game industry veterans who are passionate about delivering high quality casual competitive games that entertain players across all mobile platforms. We're proud to work with the biggest brands and leverage the newest technologies across all stages of development. We believe that success is built on three core values - Strong Player Communities, Experiences that Amaze, and making Games as a Lifestyle.
We're seeking a Contract Environment Artist to work on a brand new undisclosed game. Permanent hire is a possibility depending on the candidate's contribution/skill and the company's future needs. Must be able to work remotely.
- 2d Environment illustration, 3d a huge plus.
- Able to quickly greybox architecture and furniture in Blender, Sketchup or Maya.
- Able to paint over rudimentary grey-boxed models into the target style.
- Able to work with outsourcers to help them guide their own work into our style.
- A passion for interior design.
- 3-5 Years experience in games, interior design or architecture.
- Working in teams, collaborating with Game Design Team especially
Secondary Competencies: (Nice to have but not a requirement)
- Unity or other game engines
- 1-2+ years of working with external developers (outsourcing)
- Mobile Game development experience
- A self-starter with a can-do, team player attitude and track record of juggling multiple projects with quality execution.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.