- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Snapsheet is looking for a talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure.
You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, strategy and implementation, training, and account management to create resources to help our customers better understand our products and how to use them.
- Work with product managers, QA, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: Release Notes, User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across Snapsheet Cloud.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- Writing technical documentation for a SAAS product is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/JIRA, Git & Github, HTML, CSS
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.