Staff Software Engineer - Identity Graph
SocureFull time entity-framework continuous-integration design
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Industry: Artificial Intelligence, Fraud, Machine Learning
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
entity-framework, continuous-integration, design
Socure is looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our US Engineering team and lead our identity graph and data compilation efforts.
In our mission to become the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminate identity fraud from the internet, data is at the core of what we do. It’s how we innovate and the key to offering the most accurate Identity Verification product on the market.
With the company growing very fast and our customer needs even faster, the only way for us to succeed in our mission is to significantly scale how we work with data.
We are in the early days of designing a data compilation pipeline to produce large scale identity graphs to power our future products, and we’d love you to join us and lead the way.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will work in close collaboration with our Engineering, Data Science, Infrastructure and Product teams to execute on building out robust pipelines for data compilation with the goal of creating large scale identity graphs that bridge identity in the physical world with digital entities (devices, IPs)
- Work closely with our Data Science team on innovative R&D related to large scale entity resolution spanning massive consumer data sets and digital signals
- Own the end-to-end delivery of all projects related to our Identity Graph initiative, from conception and design to development and ongoing operations
- Take cutting edge entity resolution experiments and productionalize them through automation, data engineering and robust testing practices
- Design novel architecture and data structures to enable the combination of billions of records and digital observations
- Leverage identity builds to bring new product offerings to market, cementing Socure’s lead in the rapidly growing identity verification and fraud prevention market
What You'll Bring:
- You are comfortable owning technical designs and implementation for strategic initiatives end to end and working cross-functionally to ensure technical alignment.
- You like to think at scale and design, develop and operate production build & release pipelines and services that meet goals of resiliency, security and quality.
- You develop with an empathy for people and how they use your work.
- You have experience designing data compilation pipelines, CI/CD systems, scalable automated platforms and have likely used big data technologies like: Spark, Snowflake, Hive, Kafka and a variety of AWS products
- You use your technical experience to educate your peers in software engineering technologies, best practices and platform thinking.
- Exposure or familiarity with CI/CD and ML model building concepts
- 6+ years of practical experience in building high scale, production distributed systems processing complex data.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API and named to Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of Best Workplaces 2020; Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Our fast growing list of customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.